Microsoft recently acquired Cloudyn and have been integrating the service directly within Azure for cost and usage management. Cloudyn is available for free for all Azure customers, with advanced functionality currently also free until June 2018.
Register and enable Cloudyn cost management in Azure.
- Browse to the “Cost Management” menu from the Azure Portal.
- Click on “Go to Cost Management”, to take you to the Cloudyn portal to register your tenant and subscriptions.
- Enter the details of your subscription, and provide an email address and organisation name.
- Select the offer ID, to match the billing prices. You can get this information from account.azure.com
- Grant access to Cloudyn to gather usage data
- View within the Cloudyn portal to start managing and viewing the subscription data